Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm Featured.....on The Name Game!

Ever wonder about my blog name? Want to find out more? I'm really delighted to be featured today on Cindy's lovely blog Live a Colorful Life where she finds out where my blog name came from. I'm really honoured to be in the company of some really great blogs that I read regularly who have also featured on The Name Game - including Crazy Mom Quilts and verykerryberry. You can read about other blogs who've played here. So pop over and find out a little more about FairyFace Designs!

If you're visiting from Live a Colorful Life, welcome! Please have a look around and stay a while :-) You'll find my finished quilts this year in the tab at the top of my blog and you'll find what I'm working on at the moment - a super colourful mini quilt using crazy blocks, the Kaleidoscope quilt and my Skittles quilt - if you scroll down the page further!

7 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Hurray for The Name Game xx

Cindy said...

Yippee! You come back with a bang, my friend :) Congrats!

Live a Colorful Life said...

I'm so happy you played along today! Flying Blind will be featured soon, and I really need to contact Fluffy Sheep Quilting, don't you think?

Thanks again, Sarah!

Lynne said...

Congratulations - I'm off to visit a new blog (to me) to read about you and maybe linger a while!

The Sunflower Patch said...

Going to get the scoop on your name and stroll around a bit :)

CityHouseStudio said...

This is great, Sarah!
I've always wondered where your name came from!
I'm off to check it out!

noga quilts said...

Congratulations! I just saw your scrappy blocks - awesome!