Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome The Intrepid Thread!

I'm really thrilled to welcome The Intrepid Thread as a new sponsor to FairyFace Designs!


I'm sure lots of you are familiar with this great fabric shop, run by the super efficient and lovely Julie, but if not, you need to go explore.

I have been buying fabric from Julie for quite a while now and love dealing with her. She stocks oodles of gorgeous fabrics to tempt me, I can buy yardage or fat quarters, which means I can put together my own FQ bundles (which I LOVE)  - and purchases arrive in super quick time, beautifully wrapped with a little note - I just love that personal touch, it makes such a difference when you're buying online. She's brill to answer any questions and the customer service is excellent. This was my most recent purchase - some FQs from Tula Pink's The Birds and the Bees.



The Intrepid Thread is a family business and you can find out a lot more about it  here.

You also should go check out some of the lovely fabric Julie has in stock at the moment:


(image from intrepidthread.com)


(image from intrepidthread.com)

And there is lots and lots of fabulous fabric arriving all the time - I can't wait for Aneela Hoey's Sew Stitchy:

(image from intrepidthread.com)

And Bella by Lotta Jansdotter

(image from intrepidthread.com)

So, next time you are in need of a fabric fix, you know where to go.....straight over to The Intrepid Thread :-)

8 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Julie sent me my latest fix - she's a good 'un xxx

Cherie said...

Great selection of prints! I'll be waiting for those lines too =D

Cindy said...

Fab! It's a great shop!

Mommarock said...

Mmm she does have just lovely fabrics. I do tend to get lost in the day browsing.

Annabella said...

Love Julie and her store and it is always my go to but I haven`t bought any fabric for ages and really really wanting some of TP`S Birds and the Bees.

Julie said...

Thank you Sarah this is such a sweet post :)

Katy Cameron said...

I'm anxiously hovering over the intrepid shop waiting for Bella to come in! Love Julie, and her fab customer service - you're right, it's the little touches that make it :o)

Erin @ Billy Button Design said...

Havent tried this sshop yet...will head over.