1. Finish the Made to Measure Quilt. Only a couple of borders to go to get this quilt top complete, but the next one is a massive HST border and I'm not quite ready to tackle it yet!
2. Swoon 2013. I have 3 blocks done, and am doing this at a leisurely pace, but really want to have this done for the end of September. If you're still thinking about it, come over and join us on Flickr and on Instagram where we're using the #swoon2013 hashtag - we have almost 90 members Swooning again this year!
3. My crochet cardi for baby R. Not much to do on this now, and I hope to have it finished this week.
4. Placemats for my friend S - just need to quilt and bind these.
5. Liberty drunkards path cushion using these beautiful greys and blues:
6. Hexie Project: think these need to be a cushion (pillow) cover. I have almost all of them basted and need to start piecing.
7. Baby quilt. This has been hanging around unfinished for far too long. Time to move it off the UFO list!