I suppose I should set a good example, yes? Well, whether good or bad, here's my list, in no particular order:
1. Finish the quilt for my friend A's baby girl E. I've already started with this one, using lovely pink, red and aqua fabrics and can't wait to get it done!
2. Quilt for my son D. This is a carry over from my Summer list and I really need to do it before Christmas for him. He is obsessed with trains so it shall be a train themed quilt!
3. Yellow and white baby quilt. This is for another friend F's mother and all the fabrics ordered arrived this week.
4. Christmas Table Runner Swap - can't wait to get stuck into this one
5. Finish my Skittles quilt - the top is done, needs to be quilted and bound
6. Finish my Tumbling Blocks baby quilt and sell it!
7. This is a maybe! If there is a 2nd round of the Solids Swap I definitely want to take part so fingers crossed for another round in the new year.
8. Make a quilt for my lovely hubbie who insisted I put that in my list! He wants something with trees and mountains. Ideas anyone?
9. Finish the curtains for our bedroom before aforementioned hubbie moves into the spare room in protest at the "waste" of all his (read: our joint) efforts wallpapering (and to be fair, his super painting job).
10. Make a quilt using the Ruby layer cake I just bought to go on the 2nd sofa in the living room.
11. Finish the cardi I am knitting for myself
12. Finish the scarf I'm knitting since last year
13. Crochet a granny square blanket - something like one of these:
14. Make another skirt for myself using the lovely fabric I bought on sale earlier in the year
15. Write some tutorials for my blog! There are 2 or 3 things I've made that could easily translate into tutes - like these:
16. Crochet a wrap for myself to match this skirt I made last year I have the pefect pattern, and the yarn. I just need to do it!
18. Quilt for another friend A in the New Year. No ideas on this one yet.
19. Make a quilt using my Little Apples FE bundle
20. Continue following along Cindy's Free Motion Friday and improving my FMQ skills:
21. Keep up with Sew Bee Blissful and figure out what I want to do for my month as Queen Bee in February.
22. Make some long overdue handbags for some friends.
So, that's my ginormous list! Pretty impressive right? Well, it would be if I was to actually get it done! But, it's good to aim high, isn't it? That's what I was always taught :-) If I even get half of this done I will be delighted!
I can't wait to see what you're planning to get done :-) I forgot to mention on Monday but I have a little incentive - I'll do a little giveaway at the end for someone who takes part from start to finish with a little handmade goodie by me as the prize. So, get linking!