Well, here it is, my big scrappy giveaway! It's all from my own stash and why am I doing it? Well, really, just to say a huge THANK YOU to all my lovely readers for your constant encouragement and inspiration, not to mention the wonderful comments you leave for me which make me smile every single day :-)
A BIG bag of scraps from my stash. They include:
* Fat Quarters of Michael Miller Daisy Bugs & Momo It's A Hoot - Owls
* An assortment of large, medium and small cotton scraps, some designer, some not. Mostly quilting cotton but some heavier cotton duck & lightweight cottons & seersuckers too. There's a lot in here people!!! Designers include Ann Kelle, Tanya Whelan, Amy Butler, Riley Blake, Laurie Wisbrun, Cath Kidston, Momo, Kaffe Fassett, Michael Miller, Bonnie & Camille and more........
|Some of the smaller scraps|
* 2 large squares of Minky dot fabric in blue and pink. Perfect for backing a lovely/comforter/blankie for a baby gift for someone.
|Some of the larger scraps|
* The cute little quilted wedge pincushion, made with the gorgeous Central Park fabric by Kate Spain for Moda. It measures approx 5" x 3" and is stuffed with poly toy filler so that it can be sent anywhere in the post :-) Also 6 coordinating charms I cut from the Central Park fabric - enough for a small scrappy project. All in the top picture!
Here it is, all parcelled up ready for posting. There's a whopping 650g (1.5 lbs) of fabric in here. I will post worldwide.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me (broadly) where in the world you live - city/state/county/country, whatever you want!
2. Followers of my blog get a bonus entry, so if you're a follower ( a new one, or you already follow), leave a 2nd comment saying so. [You can follow using the "Follow" button on my right sidebar or the RSS "Subscribe in a Reader" button.]
NB: If you don't have an email address on your blogger profile, leave your email address in your comment. Otherwise I have no way of contacting you. (You might think you do, but check out this post if you never get email replies to comments you leave on blogs - it explains it far better than I could!)
And finally - for an extra bonus -
3. If you blog this giveaway, leave a third comment about it. This gives you a 3rd entry for the scrap giveaway and I will also do a separate draw for this lovely Amy Butler bag pattern just from these comments!
Giveaway closes on Monday 2nd May at 6pm (GMT) and I will draw the winner that evening :-)
Good luck everyone!